People don’t understand the impact they make on others. If they did, I’m sure they would be a lot nicer to each other.
Dad: Oh my god! Come look at this trunk! You could fit like 3 bodies in there!
Dad: Thats a whole lot of bodies..
Me: YOU DONT SAY THINGS LIKE THAT THEY MAKE YOU SOUND LIKE A SERIAL KILLER!
Dad: …Im just sayin….
I was venting to my dad and I screamed “they can suck my ass!” And my dad starts laughing so hard and goes “you’re so poetic, Liv.”
- freshman year: i'm definitely going to Harvard.
- sophomore: maybe Columbia?
- junior: let's be realistic...
- senior: community college.
I understand cutting is a cry for help but you do it for attention you cut yourself last night and show off the cuts like look at me im so cool no bitch youre a crazy ass whore. and telling people your cousin committed suicide when he didnt is beyond wrong i asked your mother cause nobody believes your ass. That is beyond low to say that. Call me a bitch i dont care but youre taking this all too far
- my dad: they offered ABBA a billion dollars for a world tour, but they said no
- me: i wouldve said yes
- dad: well they wouldnt have asked you
- My dad: The weather man looks good on HD.
- Me: You think the weather man is cute?
- Dad: He's hot. If I had to be hunkered down in a storm shelter with anyone, it'd be him.